According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, The global water-based adhesives market was valued at USD 15.08 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 23.35 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.6%. water-based adhesive market is expected to witness for significant growth during the forecast period owing to its useful application in several end-use industries. Additionally, A rise in environmental and safety issues has further enhanced the growth of the market as the water-based adhesive is low in VOC.
A wide range of key end-users earned by the global water-based adhesive market such as those operating in the construction, automotive, and packaging segments are expected to augment the measure of demand during the coming forecast year. Furthermore, a global water-based adhesive market expected impressive growth while riding on various advantages offered by the products, including zero-emission, improved heat resistance, and no residual order.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Water-Based Adhesive Market:
Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Arkema, Sika AG, H.B. Fuller Company, DowDupont, 3M, DIC Corporation, Ashland Inc., Akzo Nobel N.V., and PPG Industries, Inc.
Get a sample copy of the global Water-Based Adhesive market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1835
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Water-based adhesives market is growing at a CAGR of 6.3 %in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 5.4 % and 5.1 % CAGR, respectively. High water-based adhesives demand across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions.
- As of 2018, PAE segment is the dominating of water-based adhesives market, which holds 27.5% of the global market. The rising demand and new technologies have boosted the market of the water-based adhesives.
- VAE segment of the water-based adhesives market is expected to be the fastest-growing market segment during the forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 6.9%.
- Based on application, Tapes and tables segment of the water-based adhesives market was valued at USD 2.63 billion and is expected reach USD 4.44 billion by 2026 and also exhibit the highest CAGR of 6.7% in the forecasts period.
- Increasing per capita consumption, significant growth in industrialization in the emerging region is estimated to boost the building and construction segment of the water-based adhesives market. The sector is expected to hold more than one-third of market value share in the global market and is expected to dominate the same during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to account for approximately one-third of market value share in the global water-based adhesive market during the forecast period followed by North America and Europe.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/water-based-adhesive-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Water-Based Adhesive Market Segmentation
Resin Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Acrylic Polymer Emulsion (PAE)
- Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE) Emulsion
- Styrene Butadiene (SB) Latex
- Polyurethane Dispersion (PUD)
Application (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Tapes & Labels
- Paper & Packaging
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- Others (consumer & DIY, leather & footwear, sports & leisure, and assembly)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1835
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370